Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Recently working on...

Hello friends...
Recently I m working on 2 Audio Projects:1 in Hindi and 1 in Gujarati so those who are intersted to work as a Musician, recordist or singer are most welcome to join hands.

I am also working on 2 Mega Drama Projects in Hindi.
1 is GUZARISH which is a full length musical drama. Songs are ready, Script is ready, I m just looking for new and fresh talents. so thos e who are willing to work in these drama projects may contact me on :
nikhileshjoshi@yahoo.co.in

Songs for GUZARISH have been written by Devprasad Joshi, composed by Suresh Joshi (BOMBAY) and have been sung by Dhiraj Sharma & Yogita Barve (both are winners in SA RE GA MA on ZEE TV). I have written the script for the play.

Another drama project is a 'NRITYANATIKA' on Ram & Krishna. Title is 'Brij Mein Shyam Avadh Mein Ram'. For this project i am looking for the artists who can dance and act. (from child artists to elder ones are required)


so pls let me know if you are interested to work.
contact me on: nikhileshjoshi@yahoo.co.in

No comments: